Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Blockbuster Fantasy Baseball trade.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Blockbuster Fantasy Baseball trade.

    In a shocking annoucement earlier the Ndn10 and Red Sox Nation have agreed to a block buster trade. Ndn10 is greating the two newest members, Pedro Martinez and Jason Veritek sometime around friday. The Nation however, are welcoming newcomers Albert Pujols and Bartolo Colon who will know be callin Beantown home for the remainer of the season.

    "I played ball in the same system as the manager of Ndn10, so I am rooting for him every game they ain't playing us." said the bean town's GM Rob "the bull "Stinson. "I wanted the best hitter in the N.L., and he wanted the best pitcher, I think both clubs will fare well with this trade."

    Currently in the LPD Baseball League the Boys from Beantown are leading the pack 15 points up on the closest competitor while NDN10s club is in the middle of the pack with a score of 77.5.

    News flash this just in: "The Nation of Domination" has placed 1b/of Kevin Millar, and of-j d drew on the trading block...I am looking for a decent starting pitcher or a closer.

    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blockbuster Fantasy Baseball trade.

    Well first and foremost i would like to thank all my sponsers, family, and most of all our players. I felt like the pujols(sp?) trade hurt us in the batting categroy, but help us in our pitchin. we need a good pitcher and at first i saw we would loose colon, but thought it over and decided that it would be well worth it. we already had thome to step it up for 1st. over-all i think that both moonlite and I came out on the good end of the trade.
    i also look forward to october too see if any of our players r in the WS.
    One last thanks goes to the whole Beantown players, fans, and coaching staff for this opportunity to make this possible.
    I also have some guys on the tradin block. if anyone is interested in any of my players propose a trade. i check my baseball stats everyy mouring between 845-10.


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blockbuster Fantasy Baseball trade.

    In related news The_Homeboys are looking for a 2B, SS and 3B man. Coach Shoemaker had this to say "Our infield is so weak, it's no wonder we're in last place." Coach Shoemaker says the team will look at all offers and take the offer that will best help his team. Here is a few players that The_Homeboys are shopping around.

    OF Beltran - .300 3 HR 14 RBI
    OF Damon - .356 1 HR 16 RBI
    1B Teixeire - .259 7 HR 17 RBI
    P Clement - 3 W 4.00 ERA 28 K
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blockbuster Fantasy Baseball trade.

    Im also shopping around for a trade ... looking to trade 1 of my top 3 pitchers: Santana, The Big Unit or Halladay ... I am looking for a good bat .. anybody interested in acquiring a top notch pitcher, holla at me ...
    "Why so serious?"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blockbuster Fantasy Baseball trade.

    hey shoe what about freel or meullar
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blockbuster Fantasy Baseball trade.

    HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!!!!!
    ndn10, GM of the ndn10 clan has put derek jeter on the block. lookin for best offer for him. not sure which league that one is in. remember lookin for best offer. also lookin to deal with a couple other guys. u propose the trade and i will see what i can do.


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blockbuster Fantasy Baseball trade.

    Sounds like my situation in one of my leagues. I'm pitching heavy, got great starters (although their win/loss record isn't as good as should be), but my offense is struggling.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blockbuster Fantasy Baseball trade.

    This just in...Two more members of the Red Sox Nation have been packed up and shipped out to make room for Todd Helton. RSN GM Robby Stinson announced early afternoon on Tuesday. Stinson is now being hounded by the press for his 2nd blockbuster trade while his team is enjoying an early 19 point lead over his opponenets. "I wanted Helton for the get go" then Stinson shocked the entire Beantown population after declaing his draft of Nomar in the 5th round was the biggest mistake he has made this year.


    I still have some great players on the block: Millar, Meuller, Burnitz, JD Drew, Mois Alou, and Khalil Greene.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blockbuster Fantasy Baseball trade.

    We got a mini George S on our hands apparently! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Blockbuster Fantasy Baseball trade.

    Also, anybody gotta decent 2B option? I might be willing to strike a deal for something.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •